Registration is now open for the 32nd Annual Clarien Iron Kids Triathlon, to be held Saturday, June 18 at Clearwater Beach in St. David’s.
The junior triathlon [Ages 7 – 15]
“Children aged 7 to 15 swim, cycle and run to the finish line. This competition is open to all children, but young veteran triathletes often participate.
toddler race [Ages 3 – 6]
“This is the last triathlon event of the day, open to children aged 3 to 6. Toddlers must be accompanied by an adult.
boys girls [Ages 11-15]
- 200 meter swim
- 5 km bike
- 1 mile run
boys girls [Ages 7-10]
- 100 meter swim
- 2.5 km bike
- 0.5 mile run
Toddlers [Ages 3-6]
- 10 meter swim
- 250 meter bike
- 50 meter race
“The junior triathlon races start at 10:30 a.m.
- An adult must follow the on-screen prompts to create an online account and register for the event.
- Once the account is created, an adult can add the child[ren] who will participate in the triathlon.
- Registration is available online only and is limited to 300 participants.
- Registration fees:
- Toddlers [Ages 3 – 6] – $8
- Junior Triathlon [Ages 7 – 15] – $15
- Closing of registrations at 5 p.m. on Friday, June 17 [or once the maximum capacity of 300 registrants has been reached].
- Race kit collection and body marking begins at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 18 in Clearwater Beach.
“All participants must be between the ages of 3 and 15 by December 31, 2022. Children who turn 7 or 11 by December 31 will need to register in the next age category.
“Event sponsors currently include CG Insurance, CHUBB, MS Amlin, Aon, Renaissance Re, Sportsellar, BLDC and Clarien Bank. Other sponsorship opportunities are still available. For sponsor or event information, please contact Chris Williams at [email protected] or call 292-9741.
“For more information, please visit www.clarienironkids.comfollow Clarien Iron Kids on Facebook and Instagram or call 296.6969.
Learn more about
Category: All the sports