StreetInsider.com Top Tickers, 7/17/2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your one week free trial for StreetInsider Premium here.
Sydney, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Buru Energy Ltd (ASX:BRU) expects record revenue from its share of the ongoing sale of an Ungani oil shipment, with 75,000 gross barrels due to be lifted from Wyndham Port in Western Australia by tanker Aris today. Click here
- Hawsons Iron Ltd (ASX:HIO) has advised that analytical work on updating its mineral resource estimate was not completed on time due to the cumulative impact of wet weather delays, COVID and the additional time required to process the necessary data. Click here
- Red River Resources Ltd (ASX: RVR) has received encouraging results from ongoing mineral resource delineation drilling at the Liontown deposit, part of its Thalanga operations in North Queensland. Click here
- ioneer Ltd (ASX:INR, OTC:GSCCF) is progressing its secondary listing on the Nasdaq Stock Market in the United States under an American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program. Click here
- Highfield Resources Ltd (ASX:HFR) is trading higher after hitting a turning point at its flagship Muga potash mine in Spain with initial construction activities underway. Click here
- Creso Pharma Ltd (ASX:CPH, OTCQB:COPHF) has entered into a non-binding, non-exclusive Master Agreement (HoA) with pharmaceutical and healthcare leader, China Chemical & Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., which will introduce Sierra Sage Herbs LLC products to the Taiwanese animal health market. Click here
- American Rare Earths Ltd (ASX:ARR) American subsidiary Western Rare Earths is the only industry member invited to a research and development consortium led by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). Click here
- Volt Resources Ltd (ASX:VRC) has received firm commitments to raise $2 million in an equity placement with the aim of reviving graphite production in Ukraine and advancing downstream processing initiatives . Click here
- SensOre Ltd (ASX:S3N) reached an important milestone having recently completed a major update involving the cleaning and ingestion of valuable geochemical data into its hyperdimensional data cube. Click here
- Kazia Therapeutics Ltd (ASX:KZA, NASDAQ:KZIA) is progressing well with its two pipeline assets, paxalisib and EVT801, the latter of which has reached the third dose level and is recruiting well. Click here
- Race Oncology Ltd (ASX:RAC) is trading higher after publishing positive interim results from a preclinical cardioprotection program undertaken in collaboration with researchers at Newcastle University which demonstrated the protective function of Zantrene for the hearts of mice receiving chemotherapy drugs. Click here
- Allup Silica Ltd (ASX:APS) has completed a resource upgrade for the Sparkler A Silica Sands exploration project in Western Australia, encouraging further work to reduce iron content and increase purity potential of the final processed products. Click here
- Blue Star Helium Ltd (ASX: BNL, OTC: BSNLF) has strengthened its exploration and development expertise in the United States with the appointment of Peter Kondrat as Chief Operating Officer, starting immediately from his home base in Colorado. Click here
- Cooper Metals Ltd (ASX:CPM) has identified several potentially favorable electromagnetic conductors for iron-copper-gold sulphide (ISCG) mineralization in its first airborne electromagnetic survey at the Mt Isa East Copper-Gold project in Queensland. Click here
- Miramar Resources Ltd (ASX:M2R) has received several high-grade gold drill results from its 80% owned Gidji JV project in Washington State. Click here
- Westar Resources Ltd (ASX:WSR) has identified several high-priority, drill-read gold targets on the Gidgee North project in Washington State following a detailed technical review of extensive geological datasets. Click here
- Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX:PAR) has received official approval from IP Australia for a patent application covering the treatment of bone marrow conditions with polysulfated polysaccharides under Australian application number 2021201198. Click here
- Proactive is a unique technology platform providing companies around the world with a complete investor engagement solution throughout their lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive appeared in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times, and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]